Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 3410 times)

Offline RIJOSROBERTO

Hello everyone
« on: June 30, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »
 :Hi (2): hello every one I came across this site while searching thru videos on youtube trying to figure out how to make these programs work . and I saw the name on one of Itchigo and I have to say this site is awesome I have not yet seen a site like this that's truly open to share and humble . and I have to say thank you for allowing a newbie like me be in the presence of pinball gods like your selves I say pinball gods because you guys have done an amazing job with everything even some of the files I seen so far are amazing especially some of your builds are just awesome I just hope that my build can at least come a little close to what I have seen on here also love the intro video on your site. :Yahoo:

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:37:49 AM »
Hi and welcome! The video you're talking about was made by Slashbot. That's his cab on there. He surprised the heck out of me by posting that, and I liked it so much I made it a part of the front page. My build (actually my second) isn't really special, as it is functional.

Definitely keep us up to date in the Visual Pinball Cabinets area of the forum. Once you're up and running, visit the downloads area. My cabinet is backed up there, and everything I have is shared with all members.

We can also teach you to make tables too, but I haven't used vp10 yet.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline RIJOSROBERTO

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 09:27:02 AM »
Sounds awesome this is the first site where every  one shares  openly and helps each other out  the most without hesitation and to me that's incredible o love it :Bounce:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:53:27 AM by RIJOSROBERTO »