Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Penman

Introduce Yourself
« on: July 07, 2015, 11:48:20 PM »
Hello, Penman here.  I am one of the people who play a lot of pinball ever since 1998.  Not much to know about me except that I'm a huge fan of pinball, video games, movies, and chinese food.  If you want to know what pinball games are good for home, feel free to ask.

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »
Hello, Penman here.  I am one of the people who play a lot of pinball ever since 1998.  Not much to know about me except that I'm a huge fan of pinball, video games, movies, and chinese food.  If you want to know what pinball games are good for home, feel free to ask.

Hey, Penman,

Welcome to the Rogue.  :Hi:

I love pinball, too. I have a handicap with my right hand where I can't really play an arcade pinball table. The ball moves way too fast for me to respond. But I'm so glad for Visual Pinball, where I can set the keys so I can play 1-handed. It's easy to get excited during gameplay, where my right hand wants to hit the ball ... and I try to use that involuntarily instead of the left hand. That usually happens when I'm nearing a replay, or reaching a high score!  :Green:

What are your favorite pinball tables?

My favorite table is from the late EM/early SS era of the late 70's and early 80s. I played many tables like Bally's Eight Ball and Mata Hari, Gottlieb's Royal Flush and Close Encounters, Stern's Stingray and Meteor, and Williams' Flash and Blackout ... but my favorite table is Williams' Firepower, a revolutionary game from that era! Later, Williams' 1986 Hi Speed very nearly took the spot as no. 1 in my book ... but I can still get hours off of 1 credit on Firepower. it also has one of the best multiball startup sequences in pinball history!

-PeterMac
-PeterMac