Visual Pinball Cabinets > Cabinet Set-up And Help

2 Screen Cab setup with Future Pinball

(1/1)

WaNaB:
Hi all  I have figured everything out except I have the DMD still showing in my top left play field...my Back glass is perfect...I just need to know how to get rid of the DMD in the play field.
I posted in VPforums and a guy said to download FutureDMD...I have downloaded 1.5b and read the instructions....no where does it say anything about removing a DMD it just refers to re sizing it and moving it...would I have to move it out of the play field view?
Any help would be appreciated

Shane

randr:
Delete the Dmd in editor

WaNaB:
Hmm Ok I will give it a shot...Thank you ! :)

WaNaB:
THANK YOU , IT WORKED....JUST WENT THROUGH ABOUT 50 TABLES AND REMOVED THE DMD'S IN ALL.
I have a problem with only a few tables...Lord of the Rings, Scared Stiff, Twilight Zone....couple more really good tables as well...all the other tables load up fine and play great..but for some reason these ones load fine but the playfield is all blacked out....my video drivers are all up to date..i have a nvidia card GTX960...I have played with most of the video options within FP and load them..no change..I have changed the following options with no luck for each table.
1.Display Playfield Image In Editor
2.Texture Filter from none to Bilinear and Trilinear
3. High Quality Textures
4. Use Texture Compression
5. I have set to High Quality but switched to Medium default and Maximum Default
I love these Tables..but dont know what else to do...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as always :)

WaNaB:
I still havent found a solution to this problem...I guess its probably something with my computer hardware that makes it unique.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version