Author Topic: Members  (Read 3765 times)

Offline viktory2k1

• Autistic Genius
Members
« on: December 16, 2015, 04:07:34 AM »
Kinda curious why there aren't that many members here, there are some tables here with Db2s that you can't find anywhere else. I have 220 in my pinball pc but about 3 are buggy but would like to dump the files here for more downloads, I have no clue as to how to do that, I like this site, very friendly, I do recognize some names from other forums but need more....Vic
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:09:27 AM by viktory2k1 »

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Members
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 01:24:55 PM »
They're just sleeping here. :Green: Compared to other sites I guess we don't have a lot (574), and I'm fine with that. It's not like I'm trying to take over the world or anything. But a lot of people don't know we are here too.

One thing I have in my signature at VPU is "FS tables no one else has". I figured that would be a reason to come here. Another thing I do here is share my cabinet backup in downloads via a filesharer. You have to get them individually, but anything I have in my cab is there- including wheels, screenshots, etc.

To add a download: Hit downloads, then in the upper left, add a download. Make sure to select the proper category. Everyone here has upload privileges. There's no restrictions on that. So long as you're a member, it's all yours. :Smile: Also there is no "Approval" here as on other sites. Tables are up when they are put up- no waiting. Links to other sites are NOT banned here. In the Cabinet Table Update Thread I even spell out what I've added/updated. Those are not my tables (well, maybe a couple are), I'm not claiming anything on them, but if a nicer backglass or better version of that particular table comes out, I change it out "update". I believe there are 734 at this time.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline randr

Re: Members
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 07:10:13 AM »
This is a great site with great tables! Is it the Walmart of vp? No. But that's also a good thing