Author Topic: Where do I put my tent?  (Read 6797 times)

Offline LeeVanCleef

• RIP, Ruby. Whosa good dog?
Where do I put my tent?
« on: January 10, 2016, 09:35:34 PM »
Not a bad place, Itchy. And some very pretty tables that I am, alas, probably too dumb to get my computer to play. Seriously, that Big Chief table is pretty all right!
Please ask JPH if you can have his wood-paneling forum background. Your background makes me think that ghosts are watching me.

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Where do I put my tent?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 11:08:12 PM »
Thanks! I didn't see any wood paneling at PN. To be honest I never noticed the background, I always looked past it.

I need a backglass for that Big Chief so I can add it to my cab! Ask away with any questions. :Cool:

I'm more than willing to be a caretaker of the PN files if Jon was interested. I would need help though setting things up. Mainly because of the time involved. I'd probably have to add an Admin to help me. See, the economy IS getting better. The Rogue is expanding... :Green:

Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline LeeVanCleef

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 11:10:43 AM »
Thanks! I didn't see any wood paneling at PN. To be honest I never noticed the background, I always looked past it.

Man, you don't know what you're missing! At the bottom of the PN page, you can choose between default, dark and wood... and wood makes you feel like you're kicking back in your dad's den. Hurry...  you've only got 8 days to enjoy it!

PS: A very nice North Korean flag. DIDJA READ THAT, STEVE?  I do hope you're gonna force Steve to be a mod. His day won't be complete if he can't put his boot up the ass of some spambots!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:14:18 AM by LeeVanCleef »

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »
Ahh, Ruby. Didn't get the flag reference until now. :Whistle:

I either never saw the wood option, or forgot about it. The wood looks really nice, but it makes the text hard to read against it. Have to look into it.

Steve's more than welcome to help in any capacity he'd like. I have Rukia (my wife) listed as a mod, but she hasn't been in in a while. I don't have many spambots at all because of the security questions.

Any changes or options you'd like to see please let me know.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline LeeVanCleef

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 06:36:59 AM »
Well... hell! Looks like PN's not going away! Not that that's a bad thing at all but I kinda like this little joint! Again, thanks for the kind offer to put up the refugees and for making us feel welcome! And if I actually start playing again instead of just looking... well, I'll bet you'll be sorry you offered to help me! Damn The Pinball Arcade for making me so lazy!

Offline bha19

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 04:26:07 AM »
No more Pinball Nirvana it looks like for now since I have been getting a php error 404 error since the 19th.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:30:20 AM by bha19 »

Offline LeeVanCleef

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 07:45:20 AM »
I seem to be getting them in just fine. I think my link is to the actual forum page. I don't think the PN front page is working right now.

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 12:54:30 PM »
PinballNirvana.com is working at the moment. Note: .com vs .org .. if you put .org that won't work.

I can't find where you can change the background on PN. Curious to see what "wood" looks like.
-PeterMac