Main Forum > Artists Corner

Anyone interested in doing graphics on a table?

<< < (2/2)

Itchigo:
I'm almost finished with this one, but I do have one that needs all of it's art. It's a bi level original. I have it built, and fully coded and playable. But I can't do art- at all. My creativity is in building and coding. Also, I'm self taught on the computer, and haven't gotten that far. :whistle:
Here's what it looks like now.

shimoda:
Looks great.  How about some info on the bi-level, or would you start a new thread?

Itchigo:
Check out "The Tomb" wip. I have ideas for the graphics, but no graphical skills. :whiteflag:
I forgot to mention, I do have cs5.

Druadic:

--- Quote from: Itchigo on March 07, 2013, 09:46:57 AM ---Check out "The Tomb" wip. I have ideas for the graphics, but no graphical skills. :whiteflag:
I forgot to mention, I do have cs5.
[/quote

Itchy,

What i do is find an image I would like to use. I then transfer it through MSPaint into BMP format. CLEANEST FORMAT there is. I then draw AROUND the image unless the image is a bit screwed up; THEN I will redraw a PF by hand.

I only us MSPaint and PhotoBrush. That's it. It's truly easy and not a pain in the ass like GIMP.

--- End quote ---

lodger:
hey man- just curious to see if you were still looking for a collaborator. I have a "decent" set of skills for photoshop and sound design/composition and always enjoy working with others. give me a shout if you're interested

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version