Author Topic: Hello fellow pinheads I Lost DMD when playing Pinball FX2 in my virtual cabinet  (Read 2708 times)

Offline scorpion1233

Hello,
I am new here but not to pinball, I have been playing since I was 8 I have had the honors of meeting Steve Koric, Norm Clark,  Roger Sharpe, Pat Lawlor, Steve Ritchie, Mark Ritchie, Gregg Ferres, Dennis, Nordman and many others in the pinball industry, I love the game even more I love the people that are associated with game. and I love the game so much I decided that with my 10 actual tables I could sell enough of them to make room for a virtual table, ( my wife's idea) so I did.  She had Paul build me one for my birthday last year. ever since it has been a nightmare I can play a few games here and there but most of them have some kind of bug in the script ie... Phantom of the opera launch and as soon as the ball contacts a pop bumper the script throws the error and stops. anyway as I said it's been a nightmare.
Yesterday I decided to be kind to my machine and call some friends over to play pinball.  Long story short that's why I am here. I have been trying all night long to fix the issues. with New Years party's tonight I would play more with it with all my friends but now I cannot even get any of my pinball 19 tables to load can someone reach out and help me? we could connect via team viewer right into my table?