Author Topic: WWE Wrestlemania  (Read 4857 times)

Offline frankietabs

WWE Wrestlemania
« on: January 26, 2018, 05:43:48 AM »
Hey guys. I'm hoping someone might know the answer to this. I have been trying to track down WWE Wrestlemania but have not had luck. I did come across media for it such as a megadocklet which makes me think the game it out there. Any idea? Thanks.

Offline greynurse

• A toilet is just a stage we pass through
Re: WWE Wrestlemania
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 03:48:50 AM »
Probably way too soon to expect a table emulation. At least in VPinMame. The SPIKE system software would not have Stern's blessing for the "great unwashed" to aquire at this stage. It took ages for Stern to authorise the SAM ROMs for public distribution.
I suppose someone might have a crack at emulation via the script, but then there's the DMD, the ruleset, the shot trajectories and all the other nuances that woulkd have to be at least close to the real thing. I'd say don't hold your breath if you want authenticity.
Cheers,

Nursie

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: WWE Wrestlemania
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 11:08:29 AM »
Greynurse is right, it's too new. Spike is being worked on secretly, but it's still a ways away. "Official release"? I guess that depends on which site you're at. If you're waiting at vpf, we'll be on vp11 by then.. on vpu, maybe in a year? :Whistle:
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!