Author Topic: Actosoft 2018 FS Direct B2s  (Read 4868 times)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Actosoft 2018 FS Direct B2s
« on: March 05, 2018, 10:12:59 PM »
Actosoft 2018 FS Direct B2s

http://roguepinball.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=556This is another Full Screen I was commissioned to make for a company. It's a German marketing company who asked me for this because the CEO wanted it for a trade show that was coming up. Because of the time I had to work with I used my Absolut table as a base, and reskinned it. It's the same as Absolut and Impractical Jokers, but there are those of you who want EVERY table, so here you go. :Content: On the backglass there's a "Special Price". Completing the center bank lights the "Special Price", and the attendant monitoring the booth would give that person a special price on their order(s). For the record all the work on this table was done by me, or came from my own tables. The original (Absolut) was made with my own template, and every incarnation since is based on that original (Absolut). The artwork came from the company itself, as they hired out for the artwork. These may be the company colors, but they suck when it comes to showing them on a cab. :Whiteflag:

A side note: You'll never get rich doing these. I've done 3 in 3 years, and it's good for maybe an extra paycheck in total, but with the time involved, you're losing money. Just figured I'd put that out there. :Whistle: Still, it's good for your 15 minutes (or in my case 45 :Content:) of fame.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:14:52 PM by Itchigo »
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline rockhouse

Re: Actosoft 2018 FS Direct B2s
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 07:02:14 AM »

Danke vielmals
or many thanks for sharing
 green aint my favourite colour
so i put my sunglasses on lol :Green:

Offline bha19

Re: Actosoft 2018 FS Direct B2s
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 07:08:42 AM »