Author Topic: Evil Fight  (Read 3849 times)

Offline dinocostas

Evil Fight
« on: May 02, 2018, 09:52:33 PM »
Hi! I did as you say ... I uninstalled VPinmame and then I rinstalled it .... no positive sign.

I came back from work abroad and, to relax a bit, I played Visual Pinball and, unfortunately, when I wanted to play
in Evil Fight, here it happened that with that table I just can not play.

There's someone who can understand what could have happened.

Evil Fight will try to download it again, and then we'll see-
What is the installation of B2S Editor?

Offline NoonTec

Re: Evil Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 10:13:57 AM »
Hi,

Is the problem the same as the previous post regarding active x error, If so:

If your not running a backglass or using the B2S backglass server program, I'm not sure what the problem is.

But if you are I think the solution has to do with either registering the B2S Backglass server software or that the line in the script which runs or tries to run the backglass is wrong or misspelt (which in a rush I have done many times when altering table scripts to run on my 2 screen cabinet, which then brings up the Active X error message).

If you open the table script.

You will either see:

'Choose Controller: 1-VPM, 2-UVP, 3-B2S' which normally is near the top of script, change it to option 3

Or search for Set Controller = CreateObject("VPinMAME.Controller") and change it to Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")           

Plus also check if you are using a backglass that it has the same name as the table, this helps the script run the correct backglass.

If you do a Google search of the error message that you get when loading the table (adding visual pinball + the error message). You may get a result from someone else having had that same issue with hopefully a fix. (Doing that has helped me a few times).