Author Topic: Help? Information Score  (Read 4157 times)

Offline dinocostas

Help? Information Score
« on: July 14, 2018, 07:29:18 AM »
Hi! For some time now I have a problem with the Pinball Table Score ...
This happens to me ... every time I go out of the table, a little window comes out saying that the route is not valid ..

I heard that there is a Visual Pinball version 8.1.1. that would simplify things but I do not know where to find or download it.
I need this version in EXE only because the Visual Pinball 8.1.1 Full program I have already downloaded and installed and unfortunately the problem is still there ...

Hello and welcome everyone in advance.

Grazie.....Thank you
Dinocostas

Offline dinocostas

Re: Help? Information Score
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »
Hi! I am again Dinocostas .... I did a thousand tests on the problem described but with negative results .... however I noticed something that with all versions

of Visual Pinball VP912-VP915-VP990 and anything else they work well ... but it's the 8.1 version of Visual Pinball that presents at the end of the pinball game,

window in which it says "impossible to find the path" ........ all this happens only with the version of Visual Pinball VP81 exe.

I repeat as I mentioned earlier, there is the VP8.1.1 Full version that has the Setup with which you install this version and then, I'm not sure,

there should be Version VP8.1.1 exe only ...... this is the version that would solve all these problems ..... if you know where I can download this

Version, well, tell me the link where, precisely to download it, or if it 'in its possession in zip format then send it to me.

I'm sure that if this version exists, I've finally solved the problem in question.

I created the "User" folder and inserted it into the Visual Pinball folder as I inserted all the versions of Visual Pinball included

also the VP8.1 version ......... nothing to do for all the Visual Pinball versions the tables work beautifully .... nothing to do for the Version

VP8.1 that as I said 'closes with the path that must be found and that in this way does not allow me to score the Table Score

I'm playing.

It's clear that I play Visual Pinball with the Tables related to the various versions already installed, but with the VP8.1 version I can not get the High Score ...

this is why at the time it was released a version VP8.1.1 of Visual Pinball to overcome this malfunction of the VP8.1 Version .....

and that's why I'm looking for Version VP8.1.1 exe only .... I hope someone knows where to download it. Thank you

I repeat the version VP8.1.1 must be in the exe version and not in the version VP8.1.1 Full that practically is nothing but the Setup that allows

to install the aforementioned version while with the VP8.1.1 version exe only everything would be solved with this version. Thanks again.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 05:52:08 PM »
I'm not familiar with that error, but I did find this on my computer.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline dinocostas

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 10:33:38 AM »
I thank you for responding to my problem, but the version of Visual Pinball, which is the version that sent me VPsetup8.1.1 for

solve the problem that I exposed ... well this version could be downloaded from the Internet anywhere ... what I need is the version VP8,1,1

but only Exe only.

I believe somewhere in the Internet exists this version VP8,1,1 and I hope it can find the downloadable file .... the important thing is that it is the version

VP8.1.1 Exe only.

I apologize if I bother you.

I wait for news about it ..

Greetings

Dinocostas

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 07:10:47 PM »
Sorry, that's all I have. I found the 8.1.exe, but not the 8.1.1.exe. I even looked at PN and VPF.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!