Author Topic: Computer Crash/Lost Pinballs  (Read 3783 times)

Offline pourquoi4

Computer Crash/Lost Pinballs
« on: May 19, 2019, 06:59:52 PM »
Hi, I'm Larry. I had a very bad disc crash and unfortunately my backup was on the same drive. I have just been trying to replace the tables I lost, and am revisiting sites I have joined. I apologize for my stupidity and have already purchased an external drive for my backups. I have a two screen setup (24" playfield and 19"backglass) and have converted quite a few of the older desktop tables that have not been uploaded to Fullscreen. I have also adjusted many Fullscreen tables for better play and more accurate table dimensions.

Rogue mentioned not a lot of participation here.

Request an existing Desktop table from any site or a Fullscreen table 16:9 that needs minor tweaking and I will do my best to convert to Fullscreen and Upload It here. I have been into Visual Pinball since the early days of Shivasite!

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Computer Crash/Lost Pinballs
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 08:40:53 PM »
So you're looking to convert tables, or replace the ones you lost? If you're looking to replace what you lost, check out Downloads/Itchy's Cab. I have my entire cabinet backed up and shared.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline pourquoi4

Re: Computer Crash/Lost Pinballs
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 09:30:13 PM »
Thanks, I will look at Itchys Cab, but I was offering to convert tables to Fullscreen from Desktop, meaning those tables not already converted.

Also, many converted tables are off in scale, so they don't play quite right. I adjust them to play as much like the real tables as possible (I attend as many pinball expo's as possible to play real tables)