Author Topic: Imagehost  (Read 7080 times)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Imagehost
« on: October 23, 2012, 04:47:35 AM »
I would like to use this imagehost and eventually put it up on the very top after downloads. Unlimited pics, 3.0mb size limit, no time limit on keeping the files. They have a strict "no adult" picture policy though. "R" is probably ok, but "X" is not. All I will say is we are not responsible for anyone getting in trouble for uploading something they shouldn't. If it's deemed offensive and adds nothing, it will be taken down. Please understand I am only protecting myself by doing this. Thank you.:P

http://www.imagehosting.com/

Edit: Not really sure about these guys now. I just tried to upload a pic and paste the link and it didn't work. I had 2 imagehosts at Timpinball, this is one of them. One worked, the other didn't. Maybe this is the bad one.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Rascal

RE: Imagehost
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 05:35:29 AM »
Can you guys make it so a thumbnail image opens in a browser window and not have to download it into my photo editor?

It's rather slow and annoying that my photo editor has to open just to view a jpg. I'm sure you can set it somewhere to open in a browser window. Should open in the default browser, not the default photo editor.

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »
That's on my list Rascal, I know it should open in a browser and not the photo editor. Pintrepid knows about it, but he's migrated due to the storm, so I don't know how fast it'll get done, but it is on my list. Thanks.

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 07:55:37 PM »
Quote from: 'Itchigo' pid='174' dateline='1351522580'

That's on my list Rascal, I know it should open in a browser and not the photo editor. Pintrepid knows about it, but he's migrated due to the storm, so I don't know how fast it'll get done, but it is on my list. Thanks.

Yes, it's on the ToDo List, which seems to be getting higher than the rising waters in southern CT! ;) But we'll get to it ... eventually.

CL&P can always be counted upon.

-PeterMac
-PeterMac

Offline GSGregg

• Donator
Re: Imagehost
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 08:42:13 PM »
Hey, Gang! I wanted to attach a screenshot, and got it loaded(?), but couldn't find the Add button;am I just a WIP? ::)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 03:07:10 AM »
Right now the button on the left under Bold is your image button, so long as you upload the pic somewhere first. I'm trying to put an imagehost on the menubar as other sites do. Put the link to the pic in the middle. Good to see you back! :)

Offline GSGregg

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 02:00:09 AM »
Well, Itch, I tried that one. Even though I had the shot in the 'Attach:' box, what I got in the Preview was "img" in brackets and "/img" in brackets with the blinking cursor(?) between, but no title or info. Rather than refer to a screenshot that might not show up, I gave up for the time being. I suppose I could try again and see if I score.

If it works, it'll be in the 'Pinball Nirvana down.....' thread; if not, I'll just go back to thrashing some VP8s.

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 03:06:23 AM »
The link goes between the two.
 But I have had that happen too. :)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 10:25:08 AM »
I added some links to free imagehosts on the portal page. I made an account for Rogue, but can't seem to make it a clickable link that logs you in. But you can still copy and paste the link and have it work. :)