Site News & Announcements > Site Status

Imagehost

(1/2) > >>

Itchigo:
I would like to use this imagehost and eventually put it up on the very top after downloads. Unlimited pics, 3.0mb size limit, no time limit on keeping the files. They have a strict "no adult" picture policy though. "R" is probably ok, but "X" is not. All I will say is we are not responsible for anyone getting in trouble for uploading something they shouldn't. If it's deemed offensive and adds nothing, it will be taken down. Please understand I am only protecting myself by doing this. Thank you.:P

http://www.imagehosting.com/

Edit: Not really sure about these guys now. I just tried to upload a pic and paste the link and it didn't work. I had 2 imagehosts at Timpinball, this is one of them. One worked, the other didn't. Maybe this is the bad one.

Rascal:
Can you guys make it so a thumbnail image opens in a browser window and not have to download it into my photo editor?

It's rather slow and annoying that my photo editor has to open just to view a jpg. I'm sure you can set it somewhere to open in a browser window. Should open in the default browser, not the default photo editor.

Itchigo:
That's on my list Rascal, I know it should open in a browser and not the photo editor. Pintrepid knows about it, but he's migrated due to the storm, so I don't know how fast it'll get done, but it is on my list. Thanks.

Pintrepid:

--- Quote from: 'Itchigo' pid='174' dateline='1351522580' ---
That's on my list Rascal, I know it should open in a browser and not the photo editor. Pintrepid knows about it, but he's migrated due to the storm, so I don't know how fast it'll get done, but it is on my list. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's on the ToDo List, which seems to be getting higher than the rising waters in southern CT! ;) But we'll get to it ... eventually.

CL&P can always be counted upon.

-PeterMac

GSGregg:
Hey, Gang! I wanted to attach a screenshot, and got it loaded(?), but couldn't find the Add button;am I just a WIP? ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version