Author Topic: Introduction to Rukia's Corner  (Read 10984 times)

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
Introduction to Rukia's Corner
« on: October 16, 2012, 11:22:28 AM »
Welcome to Rukia's corner!  
Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Rukia and I'm Itchigo's wife.  
Just a little info about me:
*I am a third generation psychic/intuitive with continually developing psychic abilities, with clairaudient, clairsentient, and claircognizant abilities being strongest.
*I am an intuitive tarot and oracle card reader.  
*I am a Reiki Master Teacher in the Usui Shiki Ryoho tradition since February 2009.
*I am currently in the development of a new distance healing modality, which is being channeled in my meditations.

My purpose of this thread is to enlighten, assist in your healing, and to inspire.  

Namaste`
Rukia
Y'all behave yourselves or I'll have to smack ya's!

Offline faralos

RE: Introduction to Rukia's Corner
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »
Welcome Tims better half! I see that you are strongly involved with white magic
 and here I thought it was just a hobby of sorts!
 are you or do you practice pagan rituals at all?
I am never wrong Once I thought I was
 but I was merely mistaken

Offline Shooby Doo

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:13 AM »
Hi Rukia. You did a tarot card reading for me last year that was really good. While I don't do readings, I'm very familiar with tarot and astrological symbolism, especially in relation with the tree of life/pathworking/initiation, which is more of the path I'm on.

I remember you saying that someone in Ichigo's family lives near me, so if you guys are ever in town you guys should stop by and say hi. :) I'd say we could play pinball, but there is no where to play around here. :P

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 10:25:14 AM »
Faralos:
If you're asking me as to whether or not I am a Wiccan, the answer is no, I am not.  Wicca as a religion, or even as a path in life, is fine and dandy, but not for me.  I don't like the idea of having to have to  celebrate something at a specific day or time, especially when my moods have been so wishy washy lately.  For example, usually I change the wreath decoration on my front door every month, but once in awhile I could care less.  The wreath for Easter come down slightly before summer this year.  Must be the menopause.

As for Pagan/Wiccan practices, I do subscribe to some practices, such as:
1. Candle Magic for what I call Ritual Healing. (This is a practice where I will use scribed and anointed candles for a specific person while sending them Absentee Reiki {known as distance healing} and prayer.)
2. I do make my own anointing and healing oils, which requires a ritual purification of all tools and ingredients.
3. I do have two permanent altars.  One is to Quan Yin the Goddess of Mercy & Compassion, because of a personal experience that I had with her in a meditation.  And the second one is for my connection to Egypt.  I have several connections (healing and magical) that have been constant throughout the last several years.  I have also had at least one past-life there in Egypt.
4. I also practice a few Divinational arts such as: Tarot and Oracle card reading, Pendulum Dowsing, Divination with Crystals, Runes, I Ching, & Numerology.  I do not practice Scrying, (peering into crystal balls or scrying mirrors) simply because I cannot hold a gaze for a long period of time without getting a headache.
5. The practice of meditation.

Any type of Magical practices that I subscribe to, always...always comes from a place of love and light.  I do not worship the devil & I do not practice the black arts.  I strongly believe in Karma and how that stuff can come back to you.

Great questions!  Thanks!
Rukia
:heart:

Hey Shooby Do!
I am doing readings again this year if you are interested.  The offer is on Itchy's timpinball site, under the Free tarot card readings with Rukia.  You'd have to sign up to become a member of the site (which will eventually close due to the opening of the Rogue Pinball Site, but it will be available through [at least] the month of november), and then follow the instructions in the thread for the reading.  
The link to that site is:     http://timpinball.freeforums.net/index.cgi

If you're not interested in another reading, that's cool too!  Glad to see that you found us here.  I know that Itchigo is planning lots of great things for this new site!

See ya on the boards!
Rukia
:heart:

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 11:52:15 AM »
I thought that this was cute!  LOL!

Rukia
:D

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 12:16:23 AM »
This was cute! LOL!

Rukia
:)

Offline elton

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »
I can relate to that!

The spider not the disgusting furry creature ;)

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 10:24:46 PM »
Yep, pretty much!

Rukia