Author Topic: Our thoughts and prayers are with Druadic  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Our thoughts and prayers are with Druadic
« on: July 13, 2020, 02:10:23 PM »
I thought Will posted here too, but I can't find it. We have always had occasional site issues, so I'm going to repost this from vpf. Will has been a friend of mine for a long time, and he's a great guy. He's going through a rough patch at the moment. This pic is for you, Will.

Hello everyone.

I know not many folks like "flipperless" tables but that's cool. I enjoy making them when I can, but I hate to tell everyone this.....

Due to my medical issues and problems, I will not be posting here any longer AND I may only release just a handful of tables for VPX. You'll have to watch at the links below my signature for any future releases if there are any. I AM working on a few tables but I have no idea when or what dates they will be done AND if I can release those tables before my electric goes off.

1. My medical issues are from dizziness (neurological) and kidney problems. My doctor is extremely worried about the problem.

2. I cannot find work anywhere and haven't been able to find work for over 10 months. I want to work, but no one will hire someone who is "dizzy".

3. I can no longer pay my electric bill. Hence the tables from me will be stopping soon enough.

4. I may not be able to reply to my emails soon, so if I do not reply to you I am very sorry and hope you'll accept my apologies.

Not much else. Just an FYI post for those to know what is going on.

Some folks have been kind enough to help me out here and there via snail mail which is kind but not necessary. The funds have helped and thank you to those that have been kind enough to help me so far.

So, I won't be around for long. Just a quick; hello and bye for those that have supported the tables I have released and it's been fun, but let's hope I can at least put out one more for good measure. If I make any others I'll store them away for future release.

Take care, it's been fun and I apologize for what has transpired on my end of all this. Wish it was different but I cannot control how this has played out.

Sincerely;

Will

AKA druadic
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Druadic

• Global Moderator
Re: Our thoughts and prayers are with Druadic
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 11:00:39 PM »
Tim,

Thanks for the kind words and the photo. I have posted to you and the others again. Just FYI.

Not much is going on, but I wanted to thank you for the kindness.

Sincerely;
Will
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 08:42:52 PM by Druadic »
RETIRED from VP on 2014.
UNRETIRED from VP as of 07/12/2019.

20+ YEARS as a Visual Pinball author. Wow, how time flies.

Offline Druadic

• Global Moderator
Re: Our thoughts and prayers are with Druadic
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 10:01:30 PM »
Tim,

I just got to a NEW doctor not far from me. After she freaked out she had me go to the ER. This was last month, near the end. I actually got brain scans the SAME DAY I met this doctor BUT - it took them 5 hours for a 10 minute scan. That is absolutely nuts. I will not lay in a bed for four and a half hours to wait for a scan. So after a big stink and raising hell, they finally got me into the scanning room after I told them I was going to leave. They got me in lickity split wouldn't you know.

After the doctor checked to see if I had any blockages in my brain, I was satisfied and went home. He told me there weren't any.

Two days later I got a letter in the mail telling me the left side of my brain had a LARGE mass that shouldn't be there. The letter explained more than likely it might be a tumor or even a massive abcess that they had never seen the like before. That makes me feel really good getting a letter like that. Wonderful.

So now with the new doctor I also have to see a new neurologist but for what I'll never know. I just hope it's NOT to open my head up and dig around in there. This sucks and I never expected that anything like this would have happened. But it has.

Anyway this is just a fast update. My last doctor was a royal quack and didn't even try to get my scans but this new doctor did and she royally freaked out as I explained all my symptoms to her. That's how I ended up in the ER the same day.

More than likely I'll be back at the hospital for them to open my skull up. Who knows.

Went and saw the SSD doctor. Simple and fast. Just praying this happens as well.

My one friend is also making me move to Wisconsin with him. In all honesty I would rather go there than live in Illinois. All the way at the northern border where it's nothing but trees and forests. EXACTLY what I love. He's trying to find a nice place on a lake with a tiny home for me and a larger one for him. I'm really tired of Illinois but hate to leave all my friends here.

There ya are. A full update so far. I'm not going to go into much further details about my health but it is getting worse. I think I may have to get my BP meds upped a bit since my normal BP is 131 / 60. 131 is high really and for me that's normal. That is not a good BP.

I'll call soon and let you know what's up else wise. Sorry not to be around so much but I have put up quite a few tables here for everyone.

Have fun.

W
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 10:16:19 PM by Druadic »
RETIRED from VP on 2014.
UNRETIRED from VP as of 07/12/2019.

20+ YEARS as a Visual Pinball author. Wow, how time flies.