Author Topic: Little Joe - Bally 1972 FS DB2s  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Little Joe - Bally 1972 FS DB2s
« on: July 17, 2020, 07:59:56 PM »
Little Joe - Bally 1972 FS DB2s

https://roguepinball.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=683Bally's Little Joe was released in August, 1972.  Little Joe was designed by Jim Patla with art by Christian Marche. 2,080 units were produced but this game is relatively rare to find today.  I was drawn to this game by the fact that it is the only EM game designed around throwing Dice.  Little Joe is slang for rolling a pair of twos. The skill shot is unique in that your entry shot picks the value of one of the dice.  The other value is showing on the playfield, so you can pick the value of your first roll.  That die stays the same for the entire ball in play, while the other one is moved by hitting the mushroom bumpers.  The value of the pair sets the active feature. There is some speculation that this game theme was chosen as a bit of an "in your face" to the movement to outlaw pinball as gambling (active in 1972), but this can’t be confirmed.

Desktop by PBecker1946, FS conversion by Itchigo.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 08:10:32 PM by Itchigo »
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Pinball_Wolvi

Re: Little Joe - Bally 1972 FS DB2s
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 11:52:06 AM »
That's great. yesterday 3 new Tables from pbecker and today your Full Screen versions! Thanks :Yahoo:

Offline Ttrenkner

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 01:46:26 AM »
Another impressive effort! Thanks.

Offline Rezjocho

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 07:43:03 AM »
I like this idea of betting on the pinball. The game is so fast and dynamic it comes close to counter-strike. It's competitive as well but in a different way. I hope one day we will see the championships with the ball gambling. At that moment we have to put our money on CS:GO, DOTA2 lol, and all the other games. I'm not complaining as there's a ton of great platforms for the aforementioned games, here's one, for example https://ggbetapk.com/cs-go/. I just want to see my favorite game there.