Visual Pinball > Works In Progress

My apologies and a few screenshots

(1/1)

Druadic:
I wish to apologize to everyone for not staying in the loop. No need to explain my medical issues so here are the screenshots. They're coming soon.

PS: Please let me know if you wish to see different backgrounds for each table. I found these to be the most enjoyable.

PPS: I know quite a bit of work is still required to finish these, but thought folks would like to see what I've been up to.

Druadic:
I'm sorry I have not been posting or around folks. Forgive me. With me moving February 1st and what happened at VPF a few months ago I've  been out of the loop. I've uploaded Contact Master, 1934 by PAMCO for VPX 6. Enjoy the game.

It is the "widemouth" version of the table. I will be getting the "thinmouth" version up asap after I get other tables done for another website that does not want to be known. They have TOP priority and then Rogue and Pinball Nirvana.

I can only share what they give me permission to share with Rogue and Pinball Nirvana. They have given me permission to share Contact Master with you otherwise I would not have uploaded it. They also have told me NOT to let other authors know about them. Sorry about that, but they are a pre-war group and not one that is very common, but they have over 10,500 members. It's even bigger than Pinside.

Enjoy.
 :awaken:

Druadic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version