Author Topic: Help Wanted: Advanced Programmers for Ultra-Widebody VP Original  (Read 2118 times)

Offline TouchMaster97

• Bartop Arcade Game Fan
Help Wanted: Advanced Programmers for Ultra-Widebody VP Original
« on: February 18, 2021, 05:28:06 AM »
I'm involved in a collaborative project together with various other people to put together a Visual Pinball table based off of Futagohime, a TV show. However, we're running short of a Programmer/Coder who can help out with making the Table fully playable.

The Playfield layout is almost finished and the Ruleset is completed for the most part. We already have a composer and are also in the middle of looking for an Artist, but our main concern is just the Programmer.

The main requirements are that the Coder has at least Intermediate experience & can code/program for a 192x64 DMD rather than the standard 128x32. Anyone who is interested and wants to help will get a private message from me alongside a ZIP folder containing all of the finished contents of the Table so far to help out.

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Help Wanted: Advanced Programmers for Ultra-Widebody VP Original
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 04:22:24 AM »
I'm not offering (more sharing) but I have done a couple tv based commercial tables. You never make money because they take too many hours to be profitable, but they are fun and give you your 15 minutes of fame!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:24:23 AM by Itchigo »
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!