Author Topic: Peace Y'all  (Read 678 times)

Offline PIPAllah

Peace Y'all
« on: December 14, 2023, 01:01:33 PM »
Peace,

Precise here, resting in Atlanta Georgia.  I've been playing video games since the beginning and pinball since the mid 70's.  I got into retro gaming heavy in January 2023.  I secured an Atgames Legends Ultimate and shortly afterwards an Atgames Legends Pinball cabinet.  After that I began re-acclimating myself to the virtual pinball community and observed what was happening since I last was involved (early versions of visual pinball).  After a short time, I wanted to get active in the community and started promoting the hobby via my Youtube website.  It became clear after playing some of the pinball tables I used to play in college, that I had found my lost love.  Not much time passed before I started doing pinball table showcases on my Youtube.  After a few months of that, I developed a real love for VPX Pup Packs.  After some intense study I decided to give making a Pup Pack a try.  Seven Pup Packs later, I'm visiting new websites looking for new and different perspectives about the virtual pinball hobby.  I'm a regular at VPU, which is where my downloads can be found.  I saw this website advertised over there and decided to come take a look.  That's how I got here.  I'll take some time to do the knowledge to this website and see how things are going in this part of the interwebs.

Peace to all,
Precise