Main Forum > The Table Sharing Area

Found Spheres pins...again

(1/4) > >>

faralos:
After an exhaustive search on the web (his original site is down)
I found Spheres pins once again
 don't know if you guys have these or not but imho his were some of the best pins ever made
http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/?searchAuthorIdx=54
the graphics rock as well as the music he used but mostly that artwork ios brilliant
 esp  since he used the older FP program with not a heck of a lot of resources available at that time

Pintrepid:
Why, thank you, kind sir!

Whatta timely thing ... my Archives hard drive just crashed and burned, and I'm quite certain I had all of Sphere's tables on there. I usually back everything up to DVD ... but had gotten rather negligent lately. And then *-poof!-*  :Cry: a whole lotta data gone forever!

At least now I can check out Sphere's tables again.  :Cool: Amok Harvest is one of my favorites, as well as Pathways and Tales From Topographic Oceans. All these tables should be preserved for VP and FP posterity!  :Green:

Pintrepid:
PS:

I've downloaded all of Sphere's FP tables from PinSimDB, as well as all the VP tables from Pinball-Originals.com (man, THAT sure took a long time ... that site is ssslllooowww).

I really got into Sphere's tables back in '08. After finding VP, it was inevitable that I should find FP. And of his FP tables, I really dug his Tales From Topographic Oceans and Pathways tables. They reminded me of back in the day, in '79, when I first bought Yes' Close To The Edge and Relayer LPs ... it was the same time I discovered Atari's Time 2000 and Middle Earth tables. I was really into Roger Dean's artwork, and had started emulating his style in my pen & ink drawings. I also enjoyed the distinctively different artwork and table design of Atari, two of the first widebodied tables I'd ever played.

Well here I was, 30 years later, enjoying Yes music, Roger Dean artwork and pinball all over again ... but NOW I saw that I could not only play pinball, but could also create my own tables, complete with killer artwork, my favorite pinball music and whatever radical table design I could ome up with! For instance, I really thought that two tables needed creating: Starship Trooper and Close To The Edge!  :Green: It might yet happen, now that I've been reinspired with these tables.

I was wondering, though ... there are a few of Sphere's tables that can no longer be found online. I was wondering if anyone had these in their collections? Would you be willing to share, if you do have them? I'd really like that!  :Cool:

Missing Sphere Tables:

Brain Salad Surgery
Citadel 1.2
Dark Side Of The Moon
Demons And Wizards
Magnification 1.2
Phaeton 1.21
Strange Days 1.0
Tomb Raider 4.1.1

elton:
Hi Pete,

I found Brain Salad Surgery which I've attached.

Will ahve a looksee for the others.

Elton

elton:
Citadel 1.2 attached ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version