Author Topic: Altruism and Cake: that's me!  (Read 4118 times)

Offline AltruismAndCake

Altruism and Cake: that's me!
« on: January 10, 2014, 09:47:31 AM »
If you read the all the pinball forums then you might know me already. I got in a fight at VPF, but Ichi helped mend things between me and faralos. Because he was so kind to do so (and sadly because I don't here good things about Paul). I figured I would come here instead.
I live in the USA and my hobbies include programming in C++ (programming), computers in general, chatting, and recently pinball. I also know the basics of blender (a 3d modeling program), though I don't use it too much. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.  :Smile:

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Altruism and Cake: that's me!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 11:29:36 AM »
Faralos is a good guy, though I don't know why he did that. When I left vpf I told Paul to give my VIP status to Faralos. I have talked to him before, and he is my friend. He has health and personal issues going on, maybe they briefly got  the better of him.
AAC, you're a nice guy, and I'm glad to have you here. :Smile:

This is a pinball site, but we're more than just about pinball here. We're about hanging out with friends. Even if you don't want to make anything, post a laugh for the day, respond to topics, or whatever.

I may try to learn from you on the programming....  (I'm self taught on this stuff, I need all the help I can get). :Whistle:
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline AltruismAndCake

Re: Altruism and Cake: that's me!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 04:29:13 PM »
BTW I just found out what my first and only real pinball machine I played is. Found an image of it on the internet.

Loud noises and easy to cheat made it fun as a kid. :Smile: