Site News & Announcements > Suggestion Box

What would you guys like to see here?

(1/3) > >>

Itchigo:
What would you guys like to have here? My initial idea here was to have a tablemakers forum, but then we'd have like 10 people here. So I had to spread out a bit. Aside from interviews, special downloads, and some topics, what else can we do? I'm looking for  some good ideas. I'm not trying to put anyone out of buisness, but I would like to grow a bit. Then again, I'm already guilty of that at VPF, so why not?:D

unclewilly:
Id like to see some tutorials similar to the workshops from vpf.
Maybe we can produce some more authors doing step by step table building.
Id be willing to build a table and explain it in detail in a thread. All the way down to texture making and coding and building objects

Itchigo:
Cool, thanks Uw! I had had a similar thought, but on a more basic level. But you know so much more than I do......:P

unclewilly:
Honestly.  I was thinking of maybe doing a vpm table.

But what i would like to see is a step by step on an original including the coding as i think it is much more difficult than a vpm table.  And i dont have much experience wirh that

Itchigo:
That's what I had in mind, I don't know VPM. But VPM is fine too. Also I saw Dazz last night in chat, he's going to stay along the FS market, which leaves us the Desktop/WS market. I was also thinking of FS conversion tutorials. I can stretch to FS, but other than that I have problems with Hyperpin and FS (UVP). What my thought was, was to build in 4:3/WS here, and Dazz could have the FS conversions afterward. Then we both get tables out of the deal.

Maybe Grizz could do something on Photoshopping playfields when we get that far? Just at a basic level (Pasteing blueprints, ect).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version