Main Forum > The Table Sharing Area

Itchy's Cabinet Table Update Thread

<< < (2/14) > >>

Itchigo:
I moved them all to the Wheel Thread via a "test" member. I'm trying to put your name on the threads to give you credit, but it's not working the way I'd like.

Edit: Finally got it. :Green:

PinLover:

--- Quote from: Itchigo on July 03, 2014, 01:08:18 PM ---I moved them all to the Wheel Thread via a "test" member. I'm trying to put your name on the threads to give you credit, but it's not working the way I'd like.

--- End quote ---

I checked it out and I get the Attachment (Browse) field now. I would have gone through and added them all, I was just waiting for you to let me know you fixed the forum option to allow attachments again. If you want to delete those wheel image threads and I will add them back in if you want them to show my name , or it doesn't really matter to me.

I have more to add tonight.

Itchigo:
You know what? Put them in Downloads please. Sorry to change my mind on that, but I started the Wheel Thread when I didn't have the full version of downloads. The main reason is downloads will do an alphabetical sort, whereas the boards will not. I'll migrate all the wheel threads to downloads as I can an eventually get rid of that thread.

PinLover:

--- Quote from: Itchigo on July 03, 2014, 02:01:39 PM ---You know what? Put them in Downloads please. Sorry to change my mind on that, but I started the Wheel Thread when I didn't have the full version of downloads. The main reason is downloads will do an alphabetical sort, whereas the boards will not. I'll migrate all the wheel threads to downloads as I can an eventually get rid of that thread.

--- End quote ---

I'm adding them to the downloads section. I noticed you put the first one in, then after uploading about 10 or so, I saw you added Chinatown. I'm not sure if you're adding more, but I'm uploading them now.

Itchigo:
I didn't notice you because you were in the FS section, that's where you uploaded them to. I was about to transfer the wheels from the thread then saw them "appear" and went wth? :Whistle:

But it's all good, I moved them from the FS area to the wheels area within downloads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version