Author Topic: Obama Is Re-Elected  (Read 9112 times)

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
Obama Is Re-Elected
« on: November 07, 2012, 03:06:45 AM »
Well ... it seems that Obama is still going to be Mr. President. It's Ohio's fault! Romney was in the lead until Ohio was tallied up. But they want all Obama.

It's SR's fault ... Severely Retarded ... that is, Standard Register. Their corporate HQ is in Dayton OH. And Capt. Morgan ... uh, Joe Morgan ... the CEO, had made it clear that he wanted Obama to win ... so there it is.

So whaddyall think about that? Now, it's Obama The Sequel! The National Debt will now go into the trillions! China will seize the US after the US defaults on their loans. Obama will start offshore drilling off the Eastern Seaboard. And then Mobil oil will have another Deep Water accident that contaminates the entire Atlantic! There will also be a Supercell Nor'Easter that will make Sandy look like a little thunderstorm; this Nor'Easter will look like The Day After Tomorrow.

What do you think will happen now that Romney has lost the election? How do you think things will go with another term of the Obama Administration? Will you be better off after yet another four years with Obama?

-PeterMac
-PeterMac

Online Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
RE: Obama Is Re-Elected
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 06:16:56 AM »
We're done. Sorry, we were about halfway if not more to being a third world EU country. Now there's no hope of turning back. When I voted I was looking for the box next to his name that said F*** No! Never found it..., also never found the "None of the above" box either.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline faralos

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 06:58:30 AM »
seems we sit on opposite sides of that fence
I want Obama as Mitt is way too conservative for me
Mitt is for getting rid of Social security and medicare!
 what do you think holds half this country together?
SS, medicare and medicaid and a whole hell of a bunch of BLUE collar workers
 something he seems to have forgotten is... WE make his food and pour his drinks
 without blue collar workers this country falls apart

ya' also must remember Obama must fix what has been going wrong for over twenty years
 starting with the Bush admin
I am never wrong Once I thought I was
 but I was merely mistaken

Online Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 07:04:00 AM »
I'm VERY pro buisness. My feeling is- If you don't have a company- I don't have a job! It's MY responsibility to make sure the company doesn't screw me over. Not anyone else's. I don't necessarily want Romney, I just think Osma's worse. I really want that "none of the above" button right now.

Offline DeeGor

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 10:21:51 AM »
Quote from: 'faralos' pid='292' dateline='1352293110'

seems we sit on opposite sides of that fence
I want Obama as Mitt is way too conservative for me
Mitt is for getting rid of Social security and medicare!
 what do you think holds half this country together?
SS, medicare and medicaid and a whole hell of a bunch of BLUE collar workers
 something he seems to have forgotten is... WE make his food and pour his drinks
 without blue collar workers this country falls apart

ya' also must remember Obama must fix what has been going wrong for over twenty years
 starting with the Bush admin

I keep hearing that "Mitt Romney wants to get rid of Medicare and Social Security", but every time I ask for at least one credible reference where he states this, nobody can give it to me.  Medicare and Social security are broken.  Everyone agrees with that, and every time someone comes along with a plan to fix it, they are demonized.  People are told, they're going to kill it and give it all to big business.  The plan was to privatize part of SS and make come common sense decisions with Medicare so those plans could survive for me and my children.  That's gone now.  The country doubled down on ObamaCare, and now we will be riddled with even more debt.  The whole notion that they were able to get enough cuts to make ObamaCare debt neutral is laughable.

If anyone is going to kill those two programs it is Barack Obama and the democratic party with their insane amounts of spending.  Our country is broke, yet we keep putting stuff on our Bank of China credit card.  The national debt has increased 6 trillion dollars in a little less than 4 years, and everyone seems to be ok with this, or at least half the idiots in this nation that voted for him.  To put this in perspective one third of the national debt has been accumulated under his watch.

I believe this country is in serious trouble right now, as he has no plans to fix our economic issues other than to tax more wealthy people and corporations.  This will just force them to find new loopholes, or simply move operations out of the country (Look at what's going on with France right now).  Even if he taxed the rich for 100% of their income, it won't even put a dent in the amount of money this country is spending every year.  You will see some growth in the economy in the short term, but it's despite the democrats, not because of them.

Online Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 02:20:24 PM »
Deegor, I'm right there with you buddy. We're boned (as Bender would say). This entirely could be the end of the country. All China has to do is call in it's markers and we're through. No way we could liquidate and pay anything off. He doesn't like this country. He set us up to fail. If you WANTED to achieve this, this is what you would do to get there.

Offline sleepy

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 08:20:56 PM »
I believe we've been played for Idiots, and Romney was a part of the plan.
It was his health care program that Obama adopted, and anytime I hear B.S. about "Liberty" in the same breath as "pro-life", "marriage protection", "God and Country", well I know they don't mean Liberty.

But...with the help of Romney and the GOP, Obama just managed to pass a tax hike mislabeled as "health insurance" and do so against the very Middle Class of which he claims not to raise the taxes against.

Fascinating.

And Romney and the GOP played the game because the insurance plan is going to privatize Medicare, ultimately to lower the tax rate on the rich.
Except that, for now, States have the option to Opt-Out of the plan, but let's see how long it takes for Congress and The President to plug that loophole.

Meanwhile, the stupid gits who voted Obama in for "free insurance".
The government doesn't do that stuff Man, and just wait til it comes time for the government to inquire on these idiots as to why they haven't bought their Insurance.

Anyone who has ever collected any public assistance from Uncle Sam surely knows that There Will Be Paperwork, Investigations, Inspections.
That those who are poor are likely going to have to answer impossible questions in order to explain that they are poor so that they are not fined for not buying their Insurance.
And then will have to answer questions when they might be required to file for their "free Insurance".

Does anyone else suspect that Obamacare is actually a Sting Operation to round up those who abuse the system? Or maybe kick them off the programs?

But on the other side of it, we are left to pay the ransom for high-priced health care without any attempt by Our Government to lower the costs.
I wonder how many people are aware that the doctors and hospitals often offer something called "Charitable Annuities". These are investments where the investor gives the hospital their money as a donation in exchange for anywhere from 4.5% to 8.5% APY interest payments, ideally to not more than half of the donation amount, but that kind of thing has to account for some of the unaccountable high pricing of medical services. It's a racket.

That banks and savings are only offering a couple of points at best.

So Itchigo, you're from Chicago?
How the Heck did you manage to escape Obama's Power of Persuasion?

Online Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 09:12:08 PM »
Quote from: 'sleepy' pid='310' dateline='1352341256'

So Itchigo, you're from Chicago?
How the Heck did you manage to escape Obama's Power of Persuasion?

Lol, I didn't drink the Koolaid!

Offline sleepy

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 09:16:25 PM »
Shit, with my ulcers, the last time I drank the Kool-Aid,
I Puked!

Online Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 09:20:40 PM »
LMAO! I know where you're coming from! I'm not happy about the election, but what can I do? I'm in Illinois, I get 1, maybe 2 votes....:D
(By the way I'm 15 miles west if Chicago).
On the other hand if I died, I'd get a lot more, but they'd all be demcratic!

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 09:24:30 PM »
Plus the Necro-vote always counts too!

Rukia
Y'all behave yourselves or I'll have to smack ya's!

Offline sleepy

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 05:33:52 PM »
Well... as long as the vote doesn't count for more than 1 time, 2 times. 3 times. 4 times..two cars in every pot...

Online Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 11:37:09 PM »
I was thinking about running..... a Cab in every house! VP gets Federal funding to go to Direct x 11! (JK).
(Paid for by The Crusty Old Pinballer's Association).

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 12:54:29 PM »
Quote from: 'Itchigo' pid='328' dateline='1352439429'

I was thinking about running..... a Cab in every house! VP gets Federal funding to go to Direct x 11! (JK).
(Paid for by The Crusty Old Pinballer's Association).

No, really! You should go for it! Just do it! :D Washington will never be the same!

And whassup with this "Crusty Old Pinballer's Association"? Somebody already plotting the American Revolution 2013? Why, that ol' Rascal! :P

-PeterMac
-PeterMac