Author Topic: Trigon FULL SCREEN DIRECT B2S!!  (Read 17848 times)

Offline randr

Re: Trigon FULL SCREEN DIRECT B2S!!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 06:44:00 PM »
any news on release for full screen?

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 07:09:57 PM »
I'm having problems with the backglass calls. Sorry, I realized I hyped it up a bit, but I did ask for help at VPU, but... Even Wildman didn't want to touch it. He's only the master when it's rom controlled. :Whistle:

Trigon has 3 external scripts which total about 5,000 lines of code. My normal method doesn't seem to be totally effective, and I never got back to it. I did PM a friend here, but I'll go back to look at it right now.

Most of it is working. Score, credits, etc. But there are some bugs and there's no gi routine.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 07:58:00 PM »
Heh ... was just thinking of Trigon! I'm gonna HAVE to get my FS B2S setup going again. Make my XP box useful.  :Cool:

Hmmm ... complex. I like to put my tables in separate folders within the Tables folder, just to keep them organized: Tables\VP8\Recreations, Tables\VP9\Originals, etc. But there are some tables that are so literally scripted that they can ONLY run in the Tables folder. Trigon is one of them.

Seems Shiva had a script for everything. There are at least 2 or 3 separate script files that one needs to run his tables. And it better be in the right place or it won't run! And now there's at least one more for B2S.  :Ohh:

Well ... Trigon will be worth it when it's done. Can't WAIT to see what it looks like in the backglass! It will be even better when I can play it on my setup. Looking forward to it!  :Green:
-PeterMac

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 04:35:27 PM »
Getting much closer.....

Trigon FS

Offline randr

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 05:13:53 PM »
About time! Sheesh!!!! ;) looking good itchy

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 07:22:47 PM »
Seems Shiva had a script for everything. There are at least 2 or 3 separate script files that one needs to run his tables. And it better be in the right place or it won't run! And now there's at least one more for B2S.  :Ohh:

You're right about that. 3 scripts, each about 1500 lines and word wrap was NOT working correctly, so it was fun at first. :Banghead: Also it wouldn't show any script changes unless I saved the change and sometimes exited. In vp you can make a change and it will affect the game immediately. No idea why notepad doesn't work that way.

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »
Try NotePad++ ... don't leave home without it!  :Green:

PS: The backglass is really cool! Love the rotating lights around the edge, kinda like Xenon. Gonna really enjoy this table full screen with the backglass!  :Cool:

:Pinball:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:05:23 AM by Pintrepid »
-PeterMac