Author Topic: Trigon table has small white dots on some graphics?  (Read 5383 times)

Offline Shadowsclassic

Trigon table has small white dots on some graphics?
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:29:57 AM »
My Trigon has these small white dots in certain areas of the playfield and apron.  Some of the ones like on the plastics will disappear when the lighting flashes others do not. It's the same for both VP9.9 & 9.2. Anyone else have this or know why it may be occurring? :Whiteflag:

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Trigon table has small white dots on some graphics?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »
I'm not sure how to help you. I suck at graphics, but I had those issues using the original images, and not the enhanced ones. It was for this reason I used the enhanced ones, even though they don't line up. :Whistle:

I've noticed something similar when converting vp8's. Almost looks like "pixelation". If it was really bad I used Paint to copy and cover those areas. But Trigon is too complex an image to do that.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Shadowsclassic

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 09:42:47 PM »
Yeah, and I think I tried that and when I exported out the graphics they were fine.  It's something to do with how they are displayed.  I have the same thing on the plastics above the captive ball in Buck Rogers. They are there when the table first starts and then vanish when the GI lightened plastics appear. 

Offline rockhouse

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 12:26:37 PM »
excellent thanks :Smile: :Cool: