Author Topic: Big Hit Display Issue  (Read 4643 times)

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
Big Hit Display Issue
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:20:55 AM »
I'm having display issues with Itchy's Big Hit 4:3 DT VP9 table. Admittedly, I got it from VPF. But for some reason, when I go to play the table in full screen, the table is displaying larger than my viewing area (see picts).

I have a Dell Inspiron 17 3737 laptop, i5 proc, 6 GB RAM, Win 8.1, Intel HD Graphics.

Using VP 9.1.5, monitor set to 1360x768.

Odd ... the oversized PF displays larger than the window when I try to play it in a window instead of full screen.

I had similar issues with Uncle Willy's Strikes 'n' Spares ... but I could play that table in a 1024x768 window.

Most other VP9 DT tables play ok: Star God, Time Warp, etc.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Have a great weekend!
-PeterMac

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: Big Hit Display Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:42:02 AM »
Open it in the editor. Go to "Backdrop" and the X and Y scale should be 1.0 or "1". My guess is it's more than 1. Both these adjustments make the table bigger/smaller. Open a new table and you'll see the default settings. :Smile:
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
Re: Big Hit Display Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 02:02:01 AM »
Chalk this up to one of those "No, DUH!" moments  :Rolleyes:

Yes, I was able to go into the Backdrop and change the settings. Y Scale was adjusted so that it fit within the Backdrop top to bottom. X Scale was adjusted "to taste" (setting it, playing it, adjusting to taste).

Curious ... why were the settings so large? It looks like those might be the settings if you were converting it to Full Screen?

(Cool table BTW; can't stop playing it ... I remember the vari-targets from playing it IRL back in the day! Star Wars was still playing in the cinema next door!)
-PeterMac