Author Topic: am helping a fellow pinner with a KODT wip  (Read 4008 times)

Offline faralos

am helping a fellow pinner with a KODT wip
« on: November 26, 2012, 12:31:20 PM »
I can't take the credit for the start of it although it has been on my mind since the first posting of such a table.
I am helping another guy who just started and while having cool ideas knows really nothing about building a table.
But I dropped his stuff into your (Itchigo's) Four player EM Template. This is it so far.
JavaJack is the new guy over at vpf for those of you who may not have been following this idea.
Anyhow, He did not know what a template was he's that new to the scene so I am gonna' give him a hand
with this since I LOVE KODT and anything to do with that group!
He wants it to be more of an EDM feel but I don't know what exactly. We'll figure it out.
Anyone who likes the KODT gaming comics and has any ideas and wants to help
 give one of us a shout and if we use your idea I'll make sure you get credit where is due.
 Aside from using Tim's template of course he already gets that accredited to him.
I have no clue as to how long this one is gonna' take. We write daily through here 
but depends on how much stuff he wants in it. back at vpf he liked Hassanchop's art
on the Sanatorium table. So maybe he or Grizz, Or someone who liked the gaming group geeks
enough can help cause my artwork sucks!
I am never wrong Once I thought I was
 but I was merely mistaken

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Re: am helping a fellow pinner with a KODT wip
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 11:05:51 PM »
Cool! ;D I thought I remembered seeing  something about KODT at the other place.
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!