Author Topic: Don't get pulled into other people's goofiness!  (Read 6347 times)

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
Don't get pulled into other people's goofiness!
« on: February 23, 2020, 10:25:24 AM »
Hi there Roguers:
Spring is in the air...somewhere.  Temps are fluctuating wildly, one day in the lower 30's, the next day in the 50's...WTH?  In the mood to shoot me some groundhogs!  LOL!!

A friend of my sister's once told her, "Don't get pulled into other people's goofiness."
Translation:  Don't get sucked into other people's drama.  Whatever is going on with them is not yours to deal with, it's theirs.  You've got enough to handle without taking on other people's stuff too.

While I know in both my heart and soul that this is so true, sometimes I need a reminder.  Being the kind hearted person that I am, I want to help and resolve problems for everyone else.  Problem is, it's none of my business really, especially since I wasn't asked.  However, sometimes I need a reminder.

I don't know why I choose this topic for today, but my intuition tells me that someone needed to hear it.  Either for themselves or for someone else.  Feel free to pass on the lesson, if you wish. 

Blessings!
Rukia
Y'all behave yourselves or I'll have to smack ya's!