Author Topic: Three Deuces Williams 1955 Desktop  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Three Deuces Williams 1955 Desktop
« on: June 21, 2015, 09:22:56 PM »
Three Deuces Williams 1955 Desktop

http://roguepinball.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=382My exploration via recreating the early post-war games of Williams and Gottlieb to experience the evolution of flipper pinball design and innovation hands-on continues with Williams Three Deuces. Three Deuces was released in May 1955. Designed by Harry Williams with George Molentin artwork, it is not known how many Three Deuces games were produced.

Three Deuces was interesting to me for a couple of reasons.  First, this is the most prolific time of Harry Williams' first pinball design era, and he seems to still be working to find the balance between game play for its own sake, and gambling machines.  Three deuces still has a tough to achieve "Big Payoff" in the carry over accumulating replays that still has the slot machine ethic.  However, there is also a lot of good flipper pinball game play to this game. It is a fun game to play, and if you ever get three deuces and hit the lit hole for the nearly 30 replay payout that will almost certainly have built up by then, it does feel like hitting the jackpot.  As with all my games, pressing the "R" key gives you game rules.

FS Available.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:23:14 PM by Itchigo »
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!