Author Topic: Rukia Interview  (Read 4964 times)

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
Rukia Interview
« on: March 23, 2013, 03:30:46 AM »
We interviewed our very own Rukia.

1. You don't play VP a lot do you, why?

No, actually I don't. And there are a couple of reasons for this. First off, my poor old second hand computer really can't take the stress and strain of running VP and all the stuff. Besides, Itchigo had built his own little cabinet and if I wanna play, then it's through his system. Secondly, whatever computer memory I do have, is reserved for all my songs and pictures, which for me takes priority. I have nothing against Virtual Pinball, as a matter of fact I think it's a great thing. It's a way of preserving one of our childhood's most greatest treasures, pinball. Just like everything else in this world, the things that seem to be falling away are the things that made us the happiest, and pinball is no different. There are people who collect all different kinds of things, and what are they doing is preserving some small thing from their childhood that made them happy.

2. What other interests do you have?

Reiki, Metaphysics, Healing Modalities, Crystals, Tarot ,anything New Age. I also like music from: Journey, The Osmonds (don't laugh, it's my childhood), and basic classic pop and rock music. Oh yeah, and World Peace. :)

3. What types of games do you play?

Bingo and Farkle are my favorites. Sometimes, Canasta and Backgammon. If you're talking VP, then I like themed games that have to do with Egypt, Metaphysics, or have magical themes.

4. What do you think of your husband taking over the internet?

I have a bag packed in case the police come knocking on the door. Needless to say, it scares me. Then again, a lot of things that he does scares me.

5. Do you play your husband's tables?

I have no problem with them, except for his early work. Not enough cool things going on on the playfield. I like how his new WIP is progressing. It's called “The Tomb” and it's got different stuff in there that I haven't seen before. Can't wait to see it when it's complete.

6. You've seen Pincabs up close, what do you think?

I like the clarity of the screens, but they're too flat. I don't even own a flat screen TV because I hate how it looks. I already have a depth perception issue, so you know...

7. Tell us something about Itchy we don't know.

I could say a lot of things, some even in jest, but Itchy is a genuinely a nice guy. He tries to get along with everyone and tries to make things fair for everybody. He didn't have a lot of friends growing up (and is still best friends with his grade school best friend who was his best man at our wedding) so he treasures the friends he does have, whether it's through his website or from chat. You'd have to do a hell of alot to lose his friendship. I could've done a whole hell of a lot worse than him.

8. What do you think of the new VP sites going up?

The more the merrier!

9. Tell us about your Metaphysical background.

*I am a third generation psychic/intuitive with continually developing psychic abilities, with clairaudient, clairsentient, and claircognizant abilities being strongest.
*I am an intuitive tarot and oracle card reader.
*I also work extensively with my guides and angels through many medias.
*Started my Reiki path in 1997.
*I am a Reiki Master Teacher in the Usui Shiki Ryoho tradition since February 2009. (that's a total of 15 years involved in Reiki)
*I hold a practitioner certification as a basic Tuning Fork Therapist and practitioner, via the Francine M. Milford method.
*I am experienced in the ancient therapy known as Ear Candling (or ear coning), having honed skills at a massage therapy clinic for four years.
*A new kind of channeled healing modality called Bridging Heaven & Earth, which was brought to light by the Archangels and channeled by my Reiki Master Teacher (and sister) Pamela Spera.
*I am the author of an instructional workshop on “Smudging & Other Energy Clearing Techniques”, which gives general and basic information on clearing with sacred smoke, with alternative energy clearing, purifying, and protection methods.
*I am currently in the development of a new distance healing modality, which is being channeled in my meditations.

10. Care to comment on the whole VPF/BBB thing? (Keep it clean)!

Not necessarily, but thanks for asking.

11. How dangerous is Itchy with a computer?

Not nearly as dangerous as he is with a welding torch! Although, I must say, he's pretty smart and even though his friend Marc and I had to literally drag him into the 21st Century kicking and screaming, I knew that he would find something that he liked about it. It's a good thing that someone in this house is an adult! LOL!!

12. What is your favorite food?

Lemon Chicken Rice Soup.  Yeah, you heard me.  I know someone who makes this homemade and I've become addicted to it!

13. What pisses you off?
Injustice.

14. What kind of car do you drive?
2009 Nissan Versa.  I love it.  It's saphire blue.

15. Dogs or cats? Why?

Cats!  Ever since I was little, I liked cats.  I like dogs too, but we can't have them in our building.

16. What do you do for a living?

As of this writing, I am currently unemployed.

17. What is your favorite movie?

There are so many, but I would have to say that my one favorite "go to" movie is Monty Python & the Holy Grail!  That is my favorite Python movie.  I find it absolutely hysterical! 

18.  Is there anything you'd like to add before we end this interview?

Feel free to check out the Rukia's Rogue House section for Daily Inspirations.  May they lift your Spirit!  Namaste`
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Druadic

• Global Moderator
Re: Rukia Interview
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 08:21:52 PM »
EXCELLENT interview! Rukia, I agree cabs are too flat to even mess with. BUT - different strokes for different folks! If ya like em' enjoy em!

She hit much of what I think right on the head. What a wonderful person she seems to be.  :Hi (2):
RETIRED from VP on 2014.
UNRETIRED from VP as of 07/12/2019.

20+ YEARS as a Visual Pinball author. Wow, how time flies.

Offline faralos

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 12:30:43 PM »
Have you ever heard of EMDR (  Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for PTSD patients?
 and if so do you think it works? I have it but unfortunately my workers comp
won't cover the treatments since it really isn't a widely practiced medicine
And if you do would you know of any free or cheaper docs who do use it that I can get to?
 I can't find anyone here near me who knows of it.

I am never wrong Once I thought I was
 but I was merely mistaken

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 01:06:38 PM »
I got this from Google, but I'm sure you've already been there. I've never heard of it, but I'll ask her. :Smile:
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Rukia

• The Rogue Queen of VP!
  • Pinball Wizard
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 10:59:54 PM »
Faralos:
So sorry sweetie, I can't help you.  I've never heard of the condition before.  I hope that you find someone that can help.
Rukia
Y'all behave yourselves or I'll have to smack ya's!