Author Topic: Soon.......... very soon..................  (Read 2983 times)

Offline ndiniz

Soon.......... very soon..................
« on: March 17, 2014, 10:06:45 PM »
My friends, it will soon be time for me to take a long journey. It has taken almost 3 years for this special journey to happen, and in just about 2 months and 1 to 3 weeks, (depending on the plans of my step-mom) I will be on my way back to Mobridge, SD. Instead of "visiting" Mobridge, SD like I had for the last 3 summers, I will be living there. I just talked to my step-mom, and she said she's going to start getting the house ready as soon as she can. We're both ready to be permanently reunited, and I am very excited. Sure, there isn't bus service there like what I have here in Champaign, IL, but the fact is, I know most of the area, and I'm looking forwards to taking up permanent residence with my step-mom, my step-dad, and my younger brother Buddy. I do believe that there's a great chance I could end up working with my older brother Dominick at a company called "Freidel's Music & Recreation" fixing video games, pinball machines & such. If that's not enough, I will be reuniting myself with some "feline friends & family members" that I've come across for the last 3 summers. Take BooBoo for example. He owns my aunt Loxie, and he is a handsome cat. He's playful, very friendly, and very loving. There's a pet store in downtown who has 2 cats named Cisco & Coal. Coal is black, and is somewhat kittenish in nature, but as for Cisco, he's a purebred Himalayan cat, and even though Cisco can be reserved, and a little shy, once he knows you, he'll come up to you for attention, and one of the best things about him is that he gives kitty hugs!

For now, that's all I have. I'll be sure to let you guys know of all the changes being made in my life. A few things I am going to eventually plan on doing include buying a decent graphics card, and buying my first cell phone. I've also got other plans as well, so STAY TUNED!