Author Topic: Pot may be legalized!!  (Read 6388 times)

Offline faralos

Pot may be legalized!!
« on: November 07, 2012, 08:34:01 AM »
in the voting booths for certain states it seems
 that the pot legalization bill is being approved!
I see a mass exodus to these states if it is legalized!
and this just ain't your standard medical marijuana'
but your regular recreational use pot!!
Not that I ever did any mind you... ;P

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachusetts-votes-favor-medical-marijuana-bill-041305835--election.html
I am never wrong Once I thought I was
 but I was merely mistaken

Offline Itchigo

• Victory is mine!!
  • Administrator
  • Pinball Wizard
RE: Pot may be legalized!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 10:15:10 PM »
Hmmm, maybe we need to move out of Illinois Rukia?
Tremble in fear! Behold my Bankai!

Offline Pintrepid

• Silverball Maniac
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Wizard
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 01:46:26 AM »
Quote from: 'Itchigo' pid='317' dateline='1352348110'

Hmmm, maybe we need to move out of Illinois Rukia?

More than just cheese will be produced in Wisconsin in the coming days ... they've voted FOR legal recreational pot.

It was on the ballot in Colorado. Like that song goes, "Rocky Mountain High!!!" Maybe that's why John Denver always said, "Faaaaaaar OUT!!!!"

Just have to get the feds to realize that, nationally, they're spending far too much money prosecuting it, and would be better off collecting revenue from taxes if they just regulated it like cigarettes. Nobody has to smoke if'n they don't want to ... but those that do would have a far better quality weed to smoke. That ol' CA sinsemillia is far better than the commercial shwagg that we gotta deal with here anyway. YEAH!!
-PeterMac

Offline DeeGor

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 08:24:53 AM »
I have no problem if people want to smoke pot in their homes.  My problem is that pot stinks, and I don't want to have to smell it.  I hope they ban it from all public buildings and places I have to walk.  It's already bad enough that I have to walk through a cloud of cigarette smoke due to the mob of smokers by the entrance to my office.

Offline Shooby Doo

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 09:24:16 AM »
There's no way it would be allowed in public. It'll be handled like alcohol & cigarettes.

But now a lot of pressure hangs on Colorado and Washington... they better do it right and not mess it up for the rest of us. This could lead to things like a greater industrial hemp industry, easing state and national debts, slowing the drug war, lessening the prison population, and bringing in more jobs.

And we can legally get baked of course. :D

Offline DeeGor

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 12:04:40 PM »
You're probably right on some of those points, but I doubt it will ease the prison population.  They'll just find something else to get involved in that will bring them quick money or a better high.  The culture of "the hood" needs to change, and sadly I just don't see that happening.